We work with organisations and leaders to help them:
Take a strategic approach to their marketing, relationships and communications
Articulate and assert their brand
Project the best possible versions of themselves.
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS AND CULTURE
Internal communications involves facilitating two-way dialogue between management and employees. Is is most effective as an interdisciplinary effort with input from leaders across the organisation.
Done well, internal comms is a driver of positive cultural change, helping to keep your people engaged and committed.
ENGAGING WITH EXTERNAL COMMUNITIES AND STAKEHOLDERS
All business is founded on good relationships. Engaging with internal and external stakeholders can yield vital information for organisations to help them:
- Make better, more well-informed decisions
- Learn about issues that are important to their stakeholders
- Build trust
- Manage risks
- Chart a path for the future
- Save time, money and effort.
In our era of 24-hour news cycles, leaders need to be confident in their ability to speak with the media. Our training packages help leaders to understand how best to use their words, tone and body language to get their message across in a powerful and succinct manner.
REPUTATION MANAGEMENT AND RISK
An organisation’s reputation is its most valuable asset. We help Boards and senior managers understand what factors influence reputation and how they can best leverage those factors to shape a positive and powerful brand presence.
We work with organisations, particularly in the not-for-profit sector, to help them build robust governance structures.
- Strategic planning – we are able to facilitate workshops with your team to guide the evolution of your strategic plan.
- Culture – working with your Board and/or senior management team, we can create tailored programs for positive, collaborative workplace cultures. Internal communications is a key part of this process.
- Governance advice – advice to ensure your not-for-profit or small business has sound governance structures in place.
Need an experienced facilitator for your next workshop or planning session? We have many years’ experience in facilitation and are adept at guiding teams to identify the opportunities, challenges, resources and supports available to them.
DEVELOPING YOUR ORGANISATIONAL ‘WHY’
Over the years, o2 Media has worked closely with all tiers of government in Australia – local, state and federal.
As Simon Sinek succinctly espoused, most organisations know what they do. Some know how they do it. But few know why they do what they do. Our structured workshops will help teams and organisations get to the heart of their ‘why’ – knowledge that ultimately informs their marketing messages, their employee value proposition and pretty much everything else they do!
ISSUES AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Our recent global pandemic has provided important new thinking about how we prepare for and respond to crisis. We work with Boards and senior managers to ensure they have intelligent plans in place to guide their communications responses when things go wrong.
A solid, workable marketing strategy will act as your business blueprint, guiding your activities and use of resources throughout the year. Specifically, it will:
- Help you better know, find and connect with your ideal customers
- Sharpen your key messages
- Stand out from your competitors
- Professionalise your business
- Help you allocate the right resources to the right places.
Work with us to create a marketing strategy that is tailored for your business and budget.
PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGY
PR is all about the relationships you build and the work you do to shape the ways in which your audiences view your business. Specific areas of focus for PR include (but are not limited to):
- Media relations
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sponsor liaison and relationship management
- Issues and crisis management
- Internal communications
- Event management
- Content generation
- Communications audits
- Community relations.
We work with leaders and communications professionals to develop the strategies that guide their everyday actions.
Increasingly, leaders are becoming far more proactive in the ways in which they shape their personal brands. We work with individuals and leadership teams to help them:
- Identify their unique traits, skills and talents
- Establish trust and credibility
- Boost their confidence
- Sharpen their areas of career focus and make better decisions
- Boost their online and offline visibility
- Help them to charge a premium
- Give them back ownership over their life story.
o2 Media delivers half and full-day personal branding workshops and also works one-on-one with professionals intent on shaping their own destiny.
o2 Media delivers practical and engaging workshops on a range of topics. We can create a program to suit your workplace or business needs.
Current workshop offerings include:
- Customer service
- Personal branding
- 90-day marketing cycles
- Understanding your organisational ‘why’
- Mission/vision setting
- Identifying business and brand values
- DIY PR
- Creating a marketing plan
- Mastering social media
- Creating cohesive workplace teams